Fall South Suburban League Volleyball Program (girls in grades 3 – 6 in the Lakeville North HS Attendance Area)
Fall 6th grade and younger Fall South Suburban League Volleyball Program Information:
The South Suburban Youth Volleyball League was formed to provide a competitive volleyball opportunity for girls ages 12 & under during the fall season (Sept – Oct.)12’s teams (grades 3rd – 6th fall 2019) with approximately 7 -9 girls per team.
- Matches (double headers) are Monday evenings approximately 6:00 – 8:30pm beginning in September. Matches are played at various facilities South of the metro such as Lakeville North HS, Apple Valley HS, Farmington HS and Farmington Middle School. The season runs September through October. Teams usually entered in the league are Lakeville, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Rosemount, Lakeville South, Farmington and Prior Lake.
- Practices are Thursday evenings for 1 hour and 30 minutes at schools in Lakeville such as Lakeville North HS, Century MS and Eastview Elementary.
- Girls entering grades 6 and younger in the Lakeville North High School attendance area are eligible to try-out. No prior volleyball experience required.
- In addition to the Monday Night South Suburban League, some teams will also play in the 2019 Northern Lights Fall League this year on weekends (mainly Saturdays). Try-outs for 12’s: (3rd – 6th grades)
- Janis Goehner, Christie Hayes, Alyssa Goehner and more tbd
- $180.00 for players on teams that do not play in the Northern Lights Saturday Fall League
- $235.00 for players on teams that play in the Northern Lights Saturday Fall League
TRY-OUTS are Wednesday, Aug. 14th and Tuesday, Aug. 20th at Lakeville North High School 6:30-8:00pm. Pre-registration is required